Making Preparations "Fuels" A Holy Expectancy
and Fire in One's Heart
Glenn H. Jackson
Words of Prophecy
* All natural "expectation" is the product of a "natural" hope. All supernatural [holy] expectation is the product of a supernatural hope [revelation].
* Be found faithful [obedient] in the little things and surely all that I have promised to you shall manifest in the physical realm. Take no preconceived notions - for truly I say to you, I shall do exceeding abundantly beyond all you could ever ask or think. Continue to expect the unexpected!
* Let every "expectation" be rooted and grounded in the belief and assurance that I am indeed watching over My Word to perform it [Jeremiah 1:12]! Therefore, one need only apply My Word to every situation and circumstance that arises - according to a revelation given by My Spirit - knowing that through a continued exercising of an absolute faith on their part it shall always come to the "fullness of fruition" - and, thus, reap the harvest that is of the greatest eternal benefit for all who are involved.
* Continue to expect My miraculous progression in these days for truly I say to you, it shall be that way right until the end of the age - and I am in no way limited by those whose heart is wholly given to My highest plans and purposes.
* Hold to an eager and holy expectation", My beloved ones.
...."Hope deferred makes the heart sick [one disheartened], but [godly] desire fulfilled is a tree of life".... Proverbs 13:12 NASB
...."For the vision is yet for the appointed time; It hastens toward the goal and it will not fail. Though it tarries, wait for it [in faith and patience]; For it will certainly come, it will not delay. Behold, as for the proud one, His soul is not right within him; But the righteous will live by his faith".... Habakkuk 2:3-4 NASB
"Making preparations" [moving forward in faith and obedience - even in the smallest and seemingly insignificant things] "fuels" a holy expectancy and fire in one's heart for the "fullness" of the vision/blessing to come forth. The opposite is fear and unbelief [leading to "hope deferred" - through procrastination and unbelief] which leads to a "hopeless" [despairing], lethargic and unproductive state of existence.
Prophecy In The News
Pre-Trib Rapture in Micah 7
My Treasure 77 on YouTube writes:
Keil and Delitzsch Bible Commentary shows what is the meaning of the construction
"The good man is perished (abad=H6) out of the earth" Micah 7:2
"The righteous perisheth (abad=H6), and no man layeth it to heart: and merciful men are taken away (asaph=H622), none considering that the righteous is taken away from the evil to come." Isaiah 57:1
Asaph is translated as gathering together in most of the passages or taken away:
"And gladness is taken away [gathered up] (asaph=H622), and joy out of the plentiful field..."
"When my father and my mother forsake me, then the LORD will take me up (asaph=H622). "
"Gather my saints together (asaph=H622) unto me; those that have made a covenant with me by sacrifice."
so by the time of the beginning of tribulation the saints perished out of the world because they were gathered together up=RAPTURED
Psalm 12:1 "Help, LORD; for the godly man ceaseth (ends the performance, comes to perfection); for the faithful fail (vanish) from among the children of men."