Be Still Sunday: Trust

Pet Bird
William Adolphe Bouguereau

ss

"Though he slay me, yet will I trust him." Job 13:15

"Trust involves letting go and knowing God will catch you." James Dobson

"God knows what he's about. If he has you sidelined, out of the action for a while, he knows what he's doing. You just stay faithful...stay flexible...stay alive...say humble, like David with his sheep (even after he has been anointed king!). - Charles R. Swindoll

"Trust is a treasure item and relationship. Once it is tranished, it is hard to restore it to its original glow. William Arthur Ward.
ss
"With the merciful You will show Yourself merciful; With a blameless man You will show Yourself blameless; With the pure You will show Yourself pure; And with the devious You will show Yourself shrewd. You will save the humble people; But Your eyes are on the haughty, that You may bring them down. "For You are my lamp, O Lord; The Lord shall enlighten my darkness. For by You I can run against a troop; By my God I can leap over a wall. As for God, His way is perfect; The word of the Lord is proven; He is a shield to all who trust in Him. "For who is God, except the Lord? And who is a rock, except our God? God is my strength and power, And He makes my way perfect. 2 Samuel 22: 26-33 NKJV

No comments: