I'm Asking You




"Never make the blunder of trying to forecast the way God is going to answer your prayer." Oswald Chambers

"The great tragedy of life is not unanswered prayer but unoffered prayer." Frederick Brotherton (F.B.) Meyer

"All my discoveries have been made in answer to prayer." Sir Isaac Newton

"Theirs is an endless road, a hopeless maze, who seeks for goods before they seek for God." St. Bernard of Clairvaux

"Take care! Be on your guard against all kinds of greed; for one's life does not consists in the abundance of possessions." Luke 12:15



I'm Asking You - Blue Highway
Music Video by Beanscot

1 comment:

Natalie said...

Charlotte,
Thanks so much for stopping by. Your words left such a wonderful impression. I think it is important to Be Still and Listen every now and again. We never know what we may learn. I love your blog and will be back to visit. Hope to see you next fPhoto Friday :)